Come for the view… stay for drinks, food, our service, and the ambiance… and enjoy the bountiful treasure.
Rest-O-Bord Le Pirate
1067 Jacques-Cartier Street
Owner Photo ID*
You must upload valid photo ID to board. You will not be able to board without it. A driver's license or a passport is considered valid. A selfie or health card is not considered valid. The photo must be clear, and text must be easily readable.
Please upload proof of valid insurance.
1. The lessor agrees to render the following services, namely: moorage, rental of dock space, and any other services of the marina, for which the lessee agrees to pay a deposit of $350.00 prior to October 31.
2. The balance of all services, fees and charges shall be payable on or before the effective date between the parties of this agreement no later than May 1.
3. The lessee agrees to pay for all required services in accordance with the rates, terms and conditions established by Lessor, and in effect at the time the services are rendered, as hereinafter provided.
4. The lessee agrees not to assign or transfer this Agreement and not to sublet the space hereunder unless expressly agreed to in writing.
5. The lessor shall not assume any responsibility for the care and control of any boat, car, trailer, equipment or contents.
Furthermore, the lessor shall not be liable in any way for damage to the boat or its contents or for loss or damage thereto or to the Lessee, regardless of the cause or nature of the loss or damage, including, but not limited to, loss or damage caused by fire, theft or other casualty.
6. The lessee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lessor, its agents or employees from and against any loss, damage or claim suffered by Lessor or its agents, representatives, employees, guests or any of its crew members arising out of the use of Lessor's facilities and equipment or the use of other Lessee's property anywhere on Lessor's property.
7. The lessee agrees to reimburse the cost of any damage to the lessor's property or the property of any other lessee of the lessor resulting directly or indirectly from the fault of the lessee.
8. The lessee agrees to move his boat only as instructed by the lessor and in his absence, authorizes the lessor to move said boat at the lessee's expense and risk; furthermore, the lessee authorizes the lessor to temporarily use the leased dock space without charge, when the lessee's boat is not there (e.g., getting out of the water, trips, etc.).
9. This agreement is for an unlimited period of time and may be terminated by either party upon notice. This agreement includes as part of it, all of Lessor's rules and regulations then in effect, and shall apply to the above described boat, any additional boats or any replacement boats.
10. Notwithstanding any other provision hereof, Lessor's rates, fees and regulations shall be subject to change without notice.
11. No boat or equipment shall be removed until all accounts have been paid in full.
12. The lessor shall have a lien on the boat and its contents for any amount due for services rendered by Lessor hereunder, all in accordance with the provisions of applicable law. In addition, the lessee expressly agrees to surrender the vessel referred to in Section 9 and its contents to the lessor as a pledge to secure payment of any damage that may be caused to the lessor by the vessel, its crew or its owner, such pledge to take effect only upon the occurrence of such damage.
13. This agreement is binding upon the parties, their heirs, executors, assigns, successors, employees, clerks and agents.
14. Where more than one person or company is named as lessee, they shall be jointly and severally liable for the performance of all obligations incurred by the lessee hereunder. The singular includes the plural and the masculine includes the feminine or vice versa, as the case may be.
15. This agreement, its interpretation, performance, enforcement, validity and effect are subject to the laws of the Province of Quebec and the parties elect domicile in the judicial district of Hull.
16. The invalidity, unenforceability or invalidity of any section or series of sections or provisions of this Agreement, in whole or in part, shall not affect the validity of the Agreement as a whole, and any remaining section or series of sections or provisions shall be enforced as if this Agreement had been entered into without the invalidated, unenforceable or invalidated section or series of sections or provisions, which shall then be deemed to be unwritten.
I agree to terms & conditions.
Electronic Signature • By checking below, I am consenting to the use of my electronic signature in lieu of an original signature on paper. I have the right to request that I sign a paper copy instead. By checking below, I am waiving that right. After consent, I may, upon written request to Rest-O-Bord Le Pirate, obtain a paper copy of an electronic record.
Yes, I consent to my electronic signature!
Making a reservation sends your contact information to the marina.
The marina will contact you to confirm the reservation and next steps.
1-4 hours5-8 hours9-12 hours13-16 hours17-20 hours
1-2 days3-4 days5-6 days7-27 days1 month
Canada Day weekendLabour Day weekend
Making a reservation sends your contact information to the restaurant.
The restaurant will contact you to confirm the reservation.